LOTUS is a contemporary polyprop shell design conforming to the latest European contract and educational ergonomic design standard EN 1729.
LOTUS is offered in 12 colours and is made from the highest quality fibre reinforced Polypropylene, maximising strength, flexibility and comfort.
Features & Benefits
- EN 1729:2006 Parts 1 & 2 (Ergonomics & Strength) – Compliant
- EN 15373:2007 – Level 2
- Ergonomic seat shape with 360° seating platform
- Good lumber support which flexes to users movement
- Seat shell made from reinforced Polypropylene
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Durable and easy to clean
- Stacks efficiently up to 8 high (4 Legged and Reverse Cantilever)
- Guaranteed for 5 years for structural defects
Life Cycle: Life expectation is 15+ years
Lotus Chair is Easy to Clean with wet soapy cloth
Low level (Household) bleach can be used with no detriment to the polymer surface.
Designed and Manufactured in UK
Guarantee Period (Years): 5 Years